In i-nercya use Prototyping and Incremental Methodologies in all our developments and implementations. We have a team of certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) ® and have adopted PMI Agile based evolutionary prototyping processes.
We have certified our management processes through the ISO20000 standard for the management of IT services and have our own tools and information systems for the management of all our projects.
The development of the system is divided into different modules, the development does not take more than 3-4 weeks. For each iteration module, the following is created:
- Functional description of the module and defining their requirements.
- Implementation of the module.
- Validation module with users.
- Correction and development of extra features.
- Technical documentation module.
Through our methodology we seek to:
- Perform an elicitation and analysis of complex functional requirements from prototypes.
- Addressing the complex developments from an exploratory view, from the initial stages involving users and departments affected by the solution.
- Apply a modular development with partial deliveries of the product. In each iteration the system is refined to the final product. With each iteration new functionality is added or new requirements of the previously deployed version of the software product is improved.
- Perform early deliveries that allow users to interact with systems, validate and start using them.
- Improved integration between the development team and end users, encouraging teamwork and collaboration.
- Get a quick convergence between user expectations and the system to be built by allowing users to interact with the system early on in the project.
Performing own projects.
Outsourcing project management.
Project Office outsourcing
Implementation Tools and Methodologies.
Procurement Management processes
Support in the planning and procurement management.
- Development of functional prototypes.
- Development and Documentation. RFI, RFP, RFQ.
- Evaluation of Proposals.
Procurement management during project implementation.
Certificates with the seal of quality ISO 9001:2000 issued by AENOR.